Monday, August 15, 2011

my 3 sons

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am the mother of 3 pretty great sons, Dreau is in the AirForce, Kevin will be in a branch of his own in 2 years, and little Keith, well, I'm locking him in the closet! I found out by reading Dreau's Face book page that he put in for a transfer to Turkey! wow, wondering how I will be able to drive there? not sure how I, supermom, will pull that off yet... And, yes I am super mom, I raised Batman and Robin and Joker. Robin (Kevin) has always been the sidekick, and he feels pretty lost without his wingman...but he is finding his own place in the world fairly nicely. The Joker (Keith) well, he is my oh look! a lizard! kiddo, and we never know what will come out of his mouth... took  him to the ER the other day cause he was saying some disturbing things, and when he was asked by the nurse if he enjoyed playing outside, his response quickly was "nah, it rains too much, and my mascara would get messed up"! Now, I have no problem with cross dressers or drag queens, but my 11 yr old has never worn mascara! and he said this with such deadpan humor, Saturday night live came to mind...maybe one day I will see his name up in lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment