Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back to the drawing board

My little wild child Keith has started a new chapter in his life, he is now a MIDDLE SCHOOLER, we don't take well to change...and middle school is a HUGE change...what was once a 2 class day has turned into a 7 class day, switching classes, changing out books, writing down assignments... bubble bubble toil and trouble. Seems my lil sweet man is not so sweet these days, so off we go back to the land of medication, counseling, neurologists.... I feel so overwhelmed, I know it could be so much worse, but I can't help but question, why my child? why does he have this heavy burden to carry... did I do something to cause this? did I miss something along the way? When he was born, we were so happy! he completed our lil family.... of course now, its just me and the boys...life got in the way of that happy family and tore it apart...did that damage him? I keep looking for answers and hitting brick walls, we see the neurologist on the 14th, I pray we get some answers....

No comments:

Post a Comment